Dallas (Frisco) -Group Fitness Instructors
- $25.00 - $30.00 Piece Rate
- Part Time
- Employer Unlikely to Respond
Fitcasa is currently seeking various fitness formats for group fitness instruction in Dallas, TX. Instructors must be certified in their formats as well as Group Instruction, CPR and First Aid. Classes are held throughout the week at various times and are based upon instructor availability.
- Teach classes at various locations depending on need, availability, and class format.
- Identify each participant's fitness level and adapt the overall class speed to fit everyone's needs.
- Utilize digital sign in apps to record attendance.
- Create new and fresh routines each class.
- NCCA Accredited Certification Preferred
- License in Specialized formats such as Zumba
- CPR/First Aid Certified
- Creative, Energetic, and Enthusiastic.
- Must Like to Have Fun!
- Prior Group Fitness Instruction a Plus.
- Reliable Transportation
Formats Needed - Aqua, Yoga, Boot Camp, Circuit Training, Kickboxing, Spinning.
Fitcasa Inc. is a Lifestyle Management company dedicated to providing our clients fun and energetic activity and event programming. We work closely with multi-family and master planned communities to incorporate onsite activities and community events to foster neighborhood relationships. Our services include activity programming through various class formats (fitness, cooking, and art), event planning and facilitation, marketing assistance, and community brand building. Our company is based in Cypress, TX and service Houston, Dallas, Austin, and San Antonio Metros.