Dallas (Richardson) - Group Fitness Instructor
- $25.00 - $35.00 Shift
- Part Time
- Employer Likely to Respond
Fitcasa is currently seeking a circuit training instructor near Richardson for evening group fitness classes. Classes are held between Monday and Thursday evenings and Saturday mornings.
Formats Needed - Circuit Training, Small Group Strength, Boot Camp
- Teach classes at various locations depending on need, availability, and class format.
- Identify each participant's fitness level and adapt the overall class speed to fit everyone's needs.
- Utilize digital sign in apps to record attendance.
- Create new and fresh routines each class.
- NCCA Accredited Certification Preferred
- License in Specialized formats such as Zumba
- CPR/First Aid Certified
- Creative, Energetic, and Enthusiastic.
- Must Like to Have Fun!
- Prior Group Fitness Instruction a Plus.
- Reliable Transportation
Fitcasa Inc. is a Lifestyle Management company dedicated to providing our clients fun and energetic activity and event programming. We work closely with multi-family and master planned communities to incorporate onsite activities and community events to foster neighborhood relationships. Our services include activity programming through various class formats (fitness, cooking, and art), event planning and facilitation, marketing assistance, and community brand building. Our company is based in Cypress, TX and service Houston, Dallas, Austin, and San Antonio Metros.