Headquarters Torrance, CA
- Depends on experience
- Full Time
- Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Employee Discounts, Vision Insurance
- Employer Very Likely to Respond
FULL TIME, IN-HOUSE ILLUSTRATOR. COVER LETTER REQUIRED
Develop design directions and illustrations that can be rolled into marketing campaigns (including social, web, print, and email), books and product packaging
- Junior graphic designer, comfortable designing layouts for packaging and social media.
- Ensure that all creative projects adhere to company's brand standards.
- Manage and maintain production work and adhere to tight deadlines.
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously while remaining flexible enough to adapt to changing business demands.
- Bachelor's Degree in Illustration, Graphic Design or related field.
- Minimum of 2-4 years of work experience in a illustration, graphic design or related role.
- Up-to-date on design trends and best practices.
- Photoshop guru, with a wealth of experience in photo editing, design review, print setup, finishing, etc.
- Excellent design, layout, and typographic skills.
- Expert in Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator.
- Strong written and oral communication; grammar, spelling, copyediting and proofreading.
- Knowledge with the printing process and prepress.
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision, and be flexible and team-oriented.
- Multitask; adapt to changing priorities and deadlines.