Barista (New Store Opening)
- $15.60 Hourly
- Part Time / Full Time
- Health Insurance, Employee Discounts, Meal Plan / Free Food, Ask Us!
- Employer Likely to Respond
Hello Future Earthling.
Now is the moment in your life to step into something extraordinary.
At Earthbar, we are dedicated to creating a new kind of company based upon the Wisdom of a Billion Ambassadors set on connecting self-actualization, well-being and love for the planet. Every smoothie we sell supports our efforts to elevate the well-being of self and planet through initiatives that supports Earthlings pursuit of personal development courses and training, as well as our on-going work to protect endangered land in the Amazon
Will you learn and grow in new and remarkable ways?
Absolutely. And, you will do it with other people committed to fulfilling our Mission of Empowering Well-Being.
If you are looking to grow personally and are committed to joining a group of people that serve our guests and Mother Earth, we need you!
• Competitive compensation
• Medical insurance
• Paid vacation
• Bonus opportunity
• Free gym membership
• Employee discount
• Earthbar Learning Fund
• Opportunity to grow
• Exciting work environment
• Gain knowledge on how to improve personal wellness & nutrition
• Make a positive impact on the community
Responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
• Acting manager of the store in the absence of Assistant General Manger, and General Manager; leading and managing shifts.
• Act with integrity, honesty and knowledge that promote the culture, values and mission of Earthbar.
• Maintains a calm demeanor, especially during periods of high volume or unusual events to keep store operating to Earthbar standard
• Anticipates customer and store needs by constantly evaluating environment and customers cues.
• Delivers exceptional customer service to all customers; responds to customer needs in a timely manner.
• Follows Earthbar operational policies and procedures, including those for cash handling, and safety and security, to ensure the safety of all members during each shift.
• Maintains a clean and organized workspace so that other team members can locate products easily.
• Provides quality beverages consistently by adhering to all recipes.
• Follows health, safety and sanitation guidelines for all products.
• Maintains regular and punctual attendance
#Wellness #Earthling #Health #Wellbeing #Growth #Nourishment #Barista
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.