Mid-level Digital Designer
- Depends on experience
- Part Time / Full Time
- Employer Likely to Respond
TAO Group LA is looking for a self-motivated, hardworking Digital Designer to join our fast-paced, ever-growing marketing team. This candidate will work directly with the Senior Art Director and Director of Marketing in fleshing out a variety of creative assets across a range of verticals with an emphasis on nightlife. This role is a 50/50 split between creative and production.
• Assist in creating graphic & video deliverables for various print, digital & social campaigns
• Ability to translate and maintain a multitude of brand guidelines simultaneously
• Ability to capture onsite content via photography and/or videography
• Familiarity with project management systems (Asana)
• Highly organized with strong knowledge of version control, file management, and file naming practices (Dropbox)
• Adhere to project milestones and effectively communicate progress to meet challenging, fast-paced deadlines
• Stay knowledgeable of current industry standards & social media trends
• Bachelor’s Degree with an emphasis in Graphic Design
• 3+ years experience in hospitality with nightlife experience preferred.
• Highly proficient in the ‘Adobe Trinity’ (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign)
• Working knowledge of After Effects & Premiere Pro
• Working knowledge of HTML & CSS
• Adobe Muse knowledge step to the front of the line!
• Self-motivated, initiative, drive, proactive and hard-working.
Submit your resume and online portfolio (required) to apply!
TAO Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer