- Depends on experience
- Part Time
- Employer Fairly Likely to Respond
Be able to handle versatility across roles.
Must be available for PM shifts
Maintain overall cleanliness of area and equipment.
Help out in any area when needed.
Wear Clean uniform and have tidy appearance.
Abide by Maria's culture.
Be a team player.
Must have strong work ethics.
• Maintain overall cleanliness of area and equipment.
• Operate the dish machine.
• Stock disposables, equipment, utensils, plates, food and paper supplies.
• Assist in the preparation of food items.
• Maintain organization of stock room and walk-in refrigerator.
• Helping out in any area of the kitchen when needed.
• Other duties as assigned
We offer generous benefits to the right candidate:
• We offer top pay to the right people.
Must be able to understand standard English
Maria's Italian Kitchens is one of those grand American success stories. It began in the Italian quarter of Hoboken, New Jersey, where Maria grew up learning the recipes for real Italian food of Naples from her mother, Luisa. This home-grown education in the fundamentals of Napolitano sauces, soups, dressings, ravioli, lasagna and other regional fare evolved into what Maria's Italian Kitchen is today.
Maria's Italian Kitchen offers a diverse menu offering fresh and flavorful dishes served by our personable and knowledgable team members at reasonable prices.
Our passion is our people, Team Members and Guests alike- our success is driven by Maria's Italian Kitchen's strong company culture for great food, hospitality and atmosphere.