Client Experience Director
- $20K - $50K Commission
- Part Time / Full Time
- Employee Discounts, Meal Plan / Free Food, Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Ask Us!
- Employer Very Likely to Respond
Citizen Pilates’ focus on teamwork, job satisfaction, individual contribution and trust is changing the fitness industry landscape. Recently named the #26 small business by Houston Business Journal's Best Places to Work 2019, Citizen was the ONLY fitness business to be honored amongst 109 companies.
We are looking for 2 sales driven individuals to lead our Membership Experience team!
You should be results driven, service-oriented, positive, hard-working and willing to uphold Citizen standards with the utmost respect.
Requirements & Responsibilities:
- Must have worked in a quota bearing structure
- Responds immediately to member requests, inquiries and concerns with a can-do attitude
- Establishes and maintains an effective referral program
- Follows up and follows through with all prospective clients
- Mentors Membership Experience Team to achieve group sales goals
- Works in partnership with Operations Director
- Dominates customer service skills
- Welcomes public speaking with a genuine, outgoing personality; enjoys social interaction
- Responsible for processing accurate credit card transactions
- Expert time management skills
- Proficient computer skills and personal laptop device
- Professional and personal confidence
- Ability to collaborate with team and management
- Have personal, reliable transportation
- Must have the flexibility to work a non-traditional schedule
- Weekends are a must and non-negotiable
- Must submit cover letter with application
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Must be able to kneel, bend, reach, climb and stand for long durations of time
- Must be able to lift/carry a minimum of 20 lbs
Citizen Pilates Perks:
- Happy, positive work environment with proactive problem solvers who love their careers
- Citizen Team Rewards Program
- Open and direct line of communication with Citizen Leadership Team
- Candid feedback and consistent project guidance
- Online payroll and benefits platform to manage your personal finances - Everyone is a W-2 employee, not a 1099 contractor
- Medical and dental benefits available if you work at least 30 hours/week
- Frequent team meetings, performance reviews and trips to our favorite neighborhood bar or coffee shop
- Five free classes for friends and family every year
- Free monthly membership to all Citizen locations
Citizen Pilates' employees are given a free monthly membership and are encouraged to take classes at least 3 times per month. Many surpass that encouragement, taking upwards of 20 classes per month. Our employee happiness is paramount, with a direct focus on their mental and financial well being. We are also pround to offer a flexible pay option should you need a draw on your up and coming paycheck.
Citizen's Team Rewards program further incentivizes and recognizes employees for their daily efforts.
All team members now accrue points for attending team meetings, participating in photo shoots, accepting a sub-request for a fellow teammate, engaging with Citizen’s social media and for simply taking class with their free monthly membership to all locations. It’s what teammates can redeem their points on that makes this program special. Citizen is a fitness based business yet its Founder is vocal on her team’s mental health and well-being outside of the studio. With their points, employees can redeem paid days-off, $50 gift certificates to their favorite local business or 1 hour massages, to name a few.