Walnut Creek Marriott Walnut Creek, CA
- $12.00 Hourly
- Part Time
- Employer Fairly Likely to Respond
Purpose for the Position:
To perform duties to maintain kitchen work areas andrestaurant equipment and utensils in clean and orderly condition.
- Sweeps and mops floors.
- Washes worktables, walls refrigerators, and meat blocks.
- Segregates and removes trash and garbage and places it in designated containers.
- Steam Cleans or hoses out garbage cans.
- Sorts bottles, and breaks disposable ones in bottle crushing machine.
- Washes pots, pans and trays by hand.
- Scrapes food from dirty dishes and washes them by hand or places them in racks or on a conveyor to dishwashing machine.
- Polishes silver, using burnishing-machine tumbler, chemical dip, buffing wheel, and hand cloth.
- Holds inverted glasses over revolving brushes to clean inside surfaces.
- Transfers supplies and equipment between storage and work areas by hand or by use if a hand truck.
- Sets up banquet tables.
- Washes and peels vegetable using knife or peeling machine.
- All other duties as assigned by a manager or supervisor.
Skills and Abilities:
- Usehands to lift, carry or pull objects that may be heavy.
- Understandsimple instructions.
- Learnsimple procedures and techniques.
- Perform routine work or the same task over and over again.