Hotel Houseperson - AM
- $0.00 Hourly
- Part Time / Full Time
- Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, 401K / Retirement, Employee Discounts
- Employer Fairly Likely to Respond
Purpose for the Position:
To perform a combination of tasks, which maintain hotel premises in a clean and orderly manner, thereby contributing to a pleasant and positive guest experience.
- Moves and arranges furniture.
- Turns mattresses as required.
- Hang draperies as required.
- Dusts furniture and equipment.
- Polishes metalwork and furniture.
- Collects soiled linens for laundering and receives and stores linen supplies in linen closets.
- Cleans bathrooms and replenishes with supplies.
- Refurnishes room with supplies, towels, etc. as required.
- Supplies own cleaning cart with appropriate supplies for shift.
- May deliver television sets, ironing boards, baby cribs, and roll-a-way beds to guest rooms.
- May clean swimming pool.
- May remove debris, clean driveways and garage areas.
- Cleans rooms, hallways, lobbies, lounges, restrooms, corridors, elevators, stairways and locker rooms and other work areas.
- Sweeps, scrubs, waxes, and polishes floors, using brooms and mops and powered scrubbing and waxing machines.
- Cleans rugs, carpets, upholstered furniture, and draperies, using vacuum cleaner.
- Washes walls, ceilings, and woodwork.
- Washes windows, door panels, and sills.
- Empties wastebaskets, and empties and cleans ashtrays.
- Transports trash and waste to disposal area.
- Replaces light bulbs.
- All other duties as assigned by a manager or supervisor.
Skills and Abilities:
- Use hands to lift, carry or pull objects that may be heavy.
- Understand simple instructions.
- Learn simple procedures and techniques.
- Perform routine work or the same task over and over again.
WCG offers many benefits including:
- Sick Time
- Health (Medical, Dental, Vision)& Other Supplemental Benefits
- On-Shift Employee Lunch
- EAP, Hotel Discounts
- LifeMart Discounts.