Server Assistant $25-30/hour with tips!
- compensation depends on experience
- Part Time / Full Time
- Health Insurance, 401K / Retirement, Ask Us!, Employee Discounts, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance
- Employer Unlikely to Respond
Hiring Unrivaled Server Assistants for our beautiful waterfront location in downtown Seattle.
Job responsibilities will include running food, ongoing table maintenance, clearing and resetting of tables. Must have food and beverage knowledge along with hospitality and service skills. Must have a flexible schedule and weekend availability is required.
- Minimum 1 – 2 years in a high volume restaurant
- Can work “on their feet” for extended periods of time
- Able to sustain high energy activities for extended periods of time
- Able to lift 50 pounds
- Can carry full cocktail and large oval trays safely & consistently
- Regular, reliable, predictable attendance required
- Related training and/or job experience that would enable applicant to demonstrate knowledge, skills and abilities to perform job
- Minimum 18 years of age
- Be able to take ownership of your work and willing to be held accountable for your actions
- Must have stage presence at all times
- Minimum wage + tips (average $25-30/hour with tips).
- Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Retirement Plan
- Commuter Benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
- Dining Discounts
- Advancement Opportunities
- Education Programs and Training Programs
We Create Unrivaled Experiences With Passion. Every Time!
Apply online or stop by in person today!
Since opening in 1975, Elliott’s Oyster House has delighted taste buds with impeccably fresh seafood. Through the years, we’ve earned a national reputation for our seafood specialties: sustainable Dungeness crab, wild salmon from thriving runs, Alaskan halibut, and Pacific Northwest shellfish - including our star attraction, oysters. Sustainability is particularly important to us. So Elliott’s works with local oyster growers and fishery partners who share our commitment to preserving the planet.