Hotel Room Attendant
- $0.00 Hourly
- Part Time / Full Time
- Employee Discounts, Meal Plan / Free Food, Ask Us!, Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, 401K / Retirement
- Employer Unlikely to Respond
Purpose for the Position:
To clean rooms and halls in hotel performing a combination of tasks. Which maintain hotel premises in a clean and orderly manner, thereby contributing to a pleasant, positive guest experience.
- Sorts, counts, folds, marks, or carries linens.
- Makes beds.
- Replenishes supplies, such as drinking glasses and writing supplies.
- Moves furniture, hangs drapes, and rolls carpets.
- Cleans rooms, hallways, lobbies, lounges, restrooms, corridors, elevators, stairways and locker rooms and other work areas.
- Sweeps, scrubs, waxes, and polishes floors, using brooms and mops and powered scrubbing and waxing machines.
- Cleans rugs, carpets, upholstered furniture, and draperies, using vacuum cleaner.
- Dusts furniture and equipment.
- Polishes metalwork, such as fixtures and fittings.
- Washes walls, ceilings, and woodwork.
- Washes windows, door panels, and sills.
- Empties wastebaskets, and empties and cleans ashtrays.
- Transports trash and waste to disposal area.
- Replenishes bathroom supplies.
- Replaces light bulbs.
- All other duties as assigned by a manager or supervisor.
Skills and Abilities:
- Use hands to lift, carry or pull objects that may be heavy.
- Understand simple instructions.
- Learn simple procedures and techniques.
- Perform routine work or the same task over and over again.
WCG offers many benefits including:
- Sick Time
- Health (Medical, Dental, Vision)& Other Supplemental Benefits
- On-Shift Employee Lunch
- Hotel Discounts
- LifeMart Discounts.