Medical Outreach Coordinator
- $14.00 - $16.00 Hourly
- Full Time
- Employee Discounts, Health Insurance, Ask Us!, Meal Plan / Free Food
- Employer Very Likely to Respond
As a Medical Outreach Coordinator, you will focus on reaching the medical community in greater Richmond, creating partnerships, and building relationships with medical providers. This position assists the Marketing Manager to drive customers into the store, reach sales goals and acquire and retain customers. This position allows you to work closely with Store Management, the Retail Experience Team, and the community. Joining Fleet Feet is joining a team and a community that ignites and promotes running and fitness. We pride ourselves on putting people first and know that what we do each day does not happen anywhere else, for staff or customers. We truly believe that running changes everything.
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented, and deadline drive
- Collaborative and customer-centric
- Willing to go above and beyond when needed
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to lead and direct others
- Action-oriented, level-headed, and consistent
- Communicate professionally with customers and team
- Support all Fleet Feet initiatives, activities, and functions
- High energy and fun atmosphere
- Training and advancement opportunities within the Fleet Feet brand
- Community involvement and community service activities
- Training Program, Race entries, and Product discounts
- Passionate team members
Want to join our Team?
Are you looking to turn your passion into your career, work with like-minded people in a fast-paced, fun and customer-centric environment? Then we want you!
At Fleet Feet, we believe that running changes everything. For over 40 years, we have curated and created products, programs, and experiences that inspire and empower runners and their communities. We believe it’s a privilege to serve and remain committed to delivering unmatched service and support when outfitting customers in everything they need to have a successful run, whether that’s introducing them to their new favorite running shoes, socks, or gear, or inviting them to our next training program run.
We like to keep things high-spirited, fast-paced, and fun. We don’t mind wearing more than a few hats and stepping in to help out wherever is needed. Our team is a group of knowledgeable and hardworking individuals who work, sweat, and live passionately. We run together to solve a problem, reach a goal, get inspired, and champion our brand each day. We are in full pursuit to find passionate people to join us on our quest and bring our core values to life.