Sales (GSA Government Sales)
- compensation depends on experience
- Full Time
- Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, 401K / Retirement
- Employer Very Likely to Respond
Inside Sales for GSA Government sales (Irvine Ca)
Compensation: Hourly + commission
Ampronix Inc. is a medical imaging company located in Irvine, CA and we are seeking qualified candidates for the GSA sales position. As a medical imaging distributor, a registered ISO and ESD company we are dedicated as a team, working for the common goal of continuing quality, service, innovation and technology. We are looking to continue these qualities and goals in all of our personnel.
If you are a dedicated, hardworking individual with drive, professional, and able to learn processes quickly this could be a matched position for you.
Teamwork, strong communication skills, career-driven, lead by example, and the ability to solve problems are additional qualities that we will be looking for with this available position.
- Positive attitude with a smile
- Sells products by establishing contact and developing relationships and contracts with Government Purchases
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results and success
- Technical knowledge of video, computer, and electronic peripherals is a plus
- Ability to sell and continually being motivated to succeed in sales opportunities
- Co-op with government bits with other dealers
- Attend sales meetings to discuss opportunities, strategies, goals, and objectives
- Achieve sales targets and create opportunities, follow up with leads
- Efforts in gaining product and industry knowledge
- Medical equipment sales knowledge preferred
- Must have sales experience, being tech savvy, and flexible
- Strength with having presentation skills, excellent organizational skills, and creating great client relationships,
- Emphasizing excellence, being energetic, and having strong multitasking skills,
- Negotiation skills, prospecting, goal setting, being creative, and to be strong with sales planning,
- Demonstrating in having motivation for sales and support, with having great communication skills
- Always have the ability to be friendly, professional, and courteous
- Familiar with modern technology and equipment
- Strong with closing all open opportunities and leads generated
- Preferred having a bachelor degree with a one to two years of sales and support experience
This is a full-time career oriented position for the right individual who would like the opportunity to work for an exciting, professional, well established, and stable high-tech medical imaging company.
Benefits include: medical, dental, vision, paid vacation, paid sick time, and paid holidays, with matching 401-K
To begin your career in an exciting well established, and stable company, please click on "Reply" button above.
Compensation: Hourly + commission
For additional company information visit us at www.ampronix.com
Ampronix is an (EEO) company
Ampronix Inc. is a medical imaging company located in Irvine, CA. As a medical imaging distributor, and manufacturer a registered ISO and ESD company, we are dedicated as a team, working environment for the common goal of continuing quality, service, innovation and technology.
We are looking to continue these qualities and goals in all of our personnel.
Teamwork, communication, career-driven and the ability to solve problems are additional qualities that we will be looking for in this candidate.