Assistant Brand Manager
- $78K Annual Salary
- Full Time
- Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, 401K / Retirement
- Employer Very Unlikely to Respond
Inspired by the concept put forward by Malcom Gladwell in his book ‘The Tipping Point’ our agency is built on the notion that small things can make a big difference. We believe that attention to detail, competitively high standards, and a willingness to go beyond what our competition are prepared to do, makes us the only choice for a brand looking to go to the next level in terms of exposure and customer share.
We are lookig for an Assistant Brand Manager to manage the new advertising studio!
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
• Assist with all store functions and day-to-day activities as directed by the Marketing and Opperations Managers
• Take part and put forward ideas for new campaigns, new pr and overall key consumer touch points.
• Able to perform all decisions in meetings and campaign procedures in the absence of the Manager
• Maintain a professional and friendly environment with clients, subordinates and supervisors
• Work with trend analysis
This will require:
Initiative - Job requires a willingness to take on responsibilities and challenges. ·
Leadership - Job requires a willingness to lead, take charge, and offer opinions and direction.
Achievement/Effort - Job requires establishing and maintaining personally challenging achievement goals and exerting effort toward mastering tasks.
Dependability - Job requires being reliable, responsible, and dependable, and fulfilling obligations.
Social Orientation - Job requires preferring to work with others rather than alone, and being personally connected with others on the job.