- $15.00 Hourly
- Part Time / Full Time
- Employee Discounts, Ask Us!
- Employer Unlikely to Respond
You must be a people-person, a self motivator, have a cheerful disposition, out-going, enthusiastic and be tolerant of close contact with other people. You must also be able to handle versatility across roles.
Earn up to $20.00 or more per hour with TIPS earned!
Handle customer transactions. Provide quality customer service and have consistency in high volume/fast paced and at times stressful environment. Must speak clearly and have superior phone etiquette. Wear Clean uniform and have tidy appearance. Abide by Maria’s culture. Must be a team player. Must have strong work ethics.
- Total bills, handle cash and credit card transactions.
- Take phone orders.
- Package, prepare food orders to go.
- Must know how to count change.
- Keep department clean, organized, and stocked
- Other duties as assigned
We offer generous benefits to the right candidate:
- We give top pay to the right people.
Must understand and speak fluent English.Having a second language is a plus. Must be computer literate.
One year of cashier experience preferred (food service industry)