AM-PM Craft Bartender
- $12.00 Hourly
- Full Time
- Employer Unlikely to Respond
We want to talk to you if:
- you have a passion for the restaurant business, and a good head for food.
- you have a passion for being a bartender (having 3 - 5 years bartending experience).
- understanding seasonality, creating cocktails that are indicative of the season. using only fresh juices to create cocktails.
- you have experience working in a variety of dining settings
- you have experience as a server
- you love working as part of a team to ensure excellent service, every time
- you have a flexible schedule
- you have strong knowledge of classic cocktails
- you value consistency of product ( aka: use jiggers to measure)
- you must be friendly, outgoing, & hard worker.
- we are also looking for someone with great leadership skills, willing to take charge, and teach.
If this sound like you, then you should be submitting your resume.
Since 2005, The Hungry Cat has offered the highest quality fish and meats matched with Southern California's abundant seasonal produce.
The result is not simply a seafood house, but a continuously evolving restaurant, following the seasons, but always remaining true to the product.
With a focus on the artisan, The Hungry Cat produces its own in-house smoked meats and seafood, curing and pickling, as well as featuring a unique farmers market driven cocktail program, esoteric wine list and rotating local beers.
We are a passion driven restaurant. Cutting corners isn't our game. We take food and service seriously and want similarly passionate people as part of our growing organization.
Our Chef/Owner, David Lentz, along with his wife, Suzanne Goin, and her business partner, Caroline Styne, co-chair L.A.L.A.L.: Los Angeles Loves Alex's Lemonade, an annual charitable event that has to date, raised over $2 million dollars towards pediatric cancer research.