Management & Shift Leads for Gift Shop - BODYFACTORY
- $12.00 - $18.00 Hourly
- Part Time / Full Time
- Employee Discounts, Meal Plan / Free Food, Ask Us!
- Employer Very Likely to Respond
Management & Shift Leads for Gift Shop (West Hollywood, Hollywood, Los Angeles)
We are an upscale gift shop and smoothie bar with multiple locations in the Los Angeles area. We offer an eclectic mix of home goods and decor, candles, bath and body products, nutritional supplements and our world famous smoothies and fresh organic juices.
We have immediate openings for managers and shift leads. The ideal candidates are upbeat, energetic, quick learners and possess strong leadership capabilities. We are a fun and energetic company that promotes healthy living and strives to deliver a unique and memorable experience to each and every one of our customers. If you love interacting with customers, motivating and managing your staff all while working in a fast paced environment then you might be exactly what we are looking for.
We are looking for candidates who are go-getters, organized, dependable and want to succeed.
Can you do the following:
* Perform calmly and effectively under pressure.
* Relate to guests pleasantly and with good humor and communicate with guests clearly, patiently and courteously.
* Complete all side work as assigned in a timely manner.
* Respond knowledgeably to questions about the location and menus.
* Ensure that our smoothies are being made to the standards and recipes as they were intended.
* Wear the approved uniform and comply with dress code at all times.
* Maintain a clean uniform, a well-manicured appearance and persona that reflects the established image of the company.
* Maintain clean and orderly work area throughout shift and leave it ready for business for the following shift.
* Be an active team member
* Make appropriate judgment calls under stressful conditions
* Use tact and appropriate judgment to smooth out difficulties with guests.
* Read and be accountable for the information in the Employee Handbook and Safety and Training Manuals.
* Run and audit payroll reports, while keeping payroll within standards designated by the corporate office.
* Create employee schedules well in advance of scheduled shifts, handle payroll and tips.
* Merchandise the retail floor as well as the window display weekly to create a new environment for customers as well as increase retail sales.
* Maintain and monitor store financial procedures such as bank runs, bank deposits and cash drawers in accordance with company policies.
* Maintain organization and cleanliness of the retail inventory as well as kitchen inventory by spot checking daily.
* Minimum 2 years retail/restaurant/bar management experience
* Computer, Internet and Microsoft Office savvy
* Open availability and be able to work weekends and holidays
* Proven leadership experience
* Willing to get your hands dirty
* Ability to multi-task, stay organized and efficiently complete projects
* Ability to develop and motivate a team of up to ten (10) employees
* Ability to resolve customer complaints and issues with employees
* Must be able to access all areas of the store including; sales floor, stock area, register area, operate and use all equipment necessary to run the store, climb ladders, move or handle merchandise throughout the store generally weighing up to fifty (50) pounds