'20 Apparel Import Production Coordinator
- Depends on experience
- Full Time
- Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, 401K / Retirement, Employee Discounts
- Employer Very Likely to Respond
IF YOU DO NOT HAVE APPAREL PRODUCTION EXPERIENCE, PLEASE DO NOT APPLY. THIS IS NOT AN ENTRY LEVEL POSITION
Import Production Coordinator. Minimum 5 years experience negotiating, placing orders with, and following up orders with Import factories in China. Detailed understanding of production process required.
- Process and Manage all Import orders with Overseas Suppliers
- Communicate and coordinate internally with design and sales
- Distribute orders to production and shipping department
- Issue all purchase orders- Keep customer and vendor purchase orders up to date
- Track shipments sent to customers and vendors- Order price tickets
- Manage all sendouts of fabric and fit approvals to vendors
- Manage all PP / TOP samples from factories and send out to Clients
- Update Production WIP report daily and forward all potential issues to sales/logistics team to advise clients
- High level of attention to detail
- Strong multitasking, organizational and follow up skills
- Must have working knowledge in
- Basic garment construction, pattern work, and specs
- Microsoft Word, Excel
- Adobe Acrobat
- Adobe Creative Suite (a plus, but not necessary)
Cure Apparel distributes missy and junior apparel across multiple lines to various retailers, discounters and big box stores nationwide. We are a minority owned business and promnote diversity and inclusiveness in the work place.
Due to the current COVID-19 pandemic, all employees of Cure Apparel must wear masks while at the office (masks will be provided by our team) and must have daily temperature checks before entering building. We have very limited access to non-employed person and strive to keep a safe and healthy work environment.