- Depends on experience
- Full Time
- Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, 401K / Retirement, Employee Discounts
- Employer Very Unlikely to Respond
We are seeking an experienced Beverage Manager to join the team!
At Wolfgang Puck Fine Dining we invent the future of food. We transform the expected into something entirely new. We search for individuals who are passionate about food and the art of hospitality. Our company objective is to provide an exceptional dining experience that treats the palate and creates a memorable experience for our guests.
Members of the Wolfgang Puck Fine Dining team live to bring originality to the art of cuisine, authenticity to the art of entertaining and love to share their passion with others.
Our Worldwide Restaurants provide opportunity and growth for those individuals who are looking to Live, Love and Eat!
Join the Wolfgang Puck family!
Job Summary: The Beverage Manager supervises daily restaurant beverage operations within the established “Wolfgang Puck Fine Dining Group” standards in every aspect, while striving to continually improve guest satisfaction and maximize results in areas of responsibility.
Essential Job Functions:
- Execute and maintain quality and consistency of food, beverage and service with full adherence to standards; act with a sense of urgency, be friendly, professional, and engaged
- Creates concept appropriate wine list enhancements, beverage lists, recipes and menu collateral
- Coordinates the development and implementation of beverage programs that support concept clarity and take advantage of local beverage opportunities
- Ensures the implementation of all corporate annual beverage program initiatives
- Provides necessary beverage training with emphasis on sales, service, and product knowledge to ensure operational success
- Provide a warm and welcoming atmosphere, attentive, detailed, friendly, and courteous service
- Proactively interact with restaurant guests; build loyalty and face/name recognition
- Regularly measure and evaluate service through restaurant service audits, and leveraging guest/employee feedback
- Maintain highest level of safety, security, sanitation, and cleanliness of restaurant
- Assist with inventory counts, costs, and maintenance as specified by General Manager
- Performs other job-related duties as assigned.
Qualifications: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education: High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- Minimum 3 years beverage manager experience in fine dining operation
- Excellent knowledge of food and beverage pairings
- Extensive knowledge of wine, beer and beverage spirits
- Proficient in computer applications and POS systems
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities:
- Strong interpersonal skills (motivating, delegation, conflict management)
- Ability to coordinate multiple tasks while maintaining standards of operations
- Strong problem-solving, organization and time management skills
- Excellent guest service and hospitality skills and professional presentation
- Ability to motivate employees to work as a team to ensure that food and beverage service meet high level standards
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Self-motivated with excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Excellent planning, organization and follow-up skills
- Must be effective at listening, understanding and clarifying concerns and issues raised by guests
Wolfgang Puck Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against applicants due to race, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, veteran status, or on the basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.