- Depends on experience
- Full Time
- Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, 401K / Retirement
- Employer Very Unlikely to Respond
COMPANY OVERVIEW: E.B. Bradley Co. and West Coast Laminating, prides itself on being an industry leader by providing wholesale distribution of specialty hardware and surfacing products. We currently have 12 locations across the Western region and growing. We are dedicated to providing quality products and creating partnerships that are unparalleled. We offer a fun, safe work environment with plenty of opportunity for upward mobility. We do this by hiring the best of the best allowing us to set the standard in customer service. If this sounds like the place for you, please review the job description below.
POSITION SUMMARY: Responsible for assisting with the production line by cleaning the panel line daily, read and understand the daily production run sheets, panel quality during and after the run, keep written logs of the daily production. In addition, the Production Associate will have staging, packing and shipping responsibilities.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS OF THE POSITION INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- Work with team members on the production line of adhering laminate to specified boards according to customer specifications
- Stage orders for delivery and loading of trucks
- Process UPS shipments
- Roll laminate
- Pack, seal and label materials to prepare for shipping
- Perform housekeeping duties within your work area maintaining a clean and safe environment, maintaining and organizing adequate shipping supplies
- Fulfill customer orders according to Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs)
- Using computer hardware and software to generate labels and maintain equipment
- Performing daily and weekly cleaning according to SOPs
- Additional duties as assigned
- Ability to work as a team to achieve a high quality product that means specifications and customer needs
- Knowledge of working around large machinery and safety procedures associated with large machinery and working in a warehouse environment
- Knowledge of shipping, receiving, cycle counting and inventory management
- Must have the ability to safely operate a forklift and other related equipment
- Knowledge of UPS shipping systems and Rate Postage machine, calculator
- Prioritization, Organization, and Execution — ability to multi-task in a stressful, fast paced working environment, with attention to detail
- Must have the ability to interpret and follow through on directions given by management
- Communication proficiency
- Organizational skills
- Mathematical skills – addition, subtraction, multiplication, division.
- Technical capacity and basic computer skills.
- Time management
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental, Vision and Life
- 401(K) with match
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:High school diploma or general education degree (GED) required. General warehouse and operation of large machinery experience desirable.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS:The physical demands described herein are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to walk, stand, carry materials, stoop, kneel, bend at the waist, reach overhead and climb stairs. May require sitting and/or standing for long periods of time. Will be required to lift up to 50-75 lbs. on a continual basis.
WORK ENVIRONMENT:This position works in a warehouse setting, with some outdoor exposure during the workday. Warehouse setting can be subject to cold, heat and humidity. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines, and standard warehouse equipment such as forklifts, lifts, hand trucks, box cutters and tape dispensers. The noise level in the work environment can be loud.
TRAVEL:Travel is primarily local during the business day, although some out-of-the-area and overnight travel may be expected.