Infrastructure Developer (19-01744)
- Depends on experience
- Full Time
- Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, 401K / Retirement
- Employer Very Likely to Respond
Primary Location: Owings Mills, MDJob Function: Works from specifications to develop or modify complex software programs to enhance an
operating system. May give some direction and guidance to less experienced software systems engineers.
Investigates and resolves operational problems in conjunction with other engineering and technical
personnel. Develops logic, codes, tests and debugs software packages. Modifies, tests, and debugs retail
utilities. Packages and engineers releases to integrate with the company's operating systems. Develops
and modifies complex software, such as routines supporting multiprogramming, telecommunications and
file management. Education and Experience: Bachelor's Degree or equivalent. 3 to 5 years of relevant
work experience. Physical Requirements: Sedentary Work.
- Design, develop, test, deploy, maintain and improve software.
- Develop and maintain API specifications using Swagger Editor.
- Develop new features using the API first design approach
- Develop new features using acceptance test driven development
- Work in and with small feature delivery teams: cross-functional, cross-component team that completes
- many end-to-end customer features, one by one.
- Participate in product strategy, product design and product development activities.
- Use lean and agile work management and engineering practices.
- Manage project priorities, deadlines and deliverables.
- Ability to implement test automation framework
- Ability to automate non-functional tests, including performance, security, and accessibility
- Physical Requirements: Sedentary Work
- Basic qualifications
- Excitement and eagerness to learn new technology
- Passion for IT development and desire to gain in-depth knowledge
- Bachelor's degree or minor in any of the following: Computer Science, Engineering, Statistics, Math or
- Economics or equivalent training or course work experience
- Basic knowledge of Java, C#, Python or similar programming languages
- Interest in web programming and Object-Oriented design
- Education and Experience: Bachelor's Degree or equivalent 3 to 5 years of relevant work experience.
- Experience working with more than one of the following test automation tools:
- Experience working with the following:
- web application development
- secured REST-based API endpoints
- Acceptance and Unit Testing
- Experience working with or knowledge of the following programming languages
- SQL/ No-SQL scripting
- Education: Bachelor's in Computer Science or related field.
- Not required but nice to have:
- AWS RDS
- CI/CD Pipeline tool
- Load balancing
- Trunk based development
- Feature flagging
Clearance - US Citizenship required, selected candidates will need to clear through a Public Trust
ALTA IT Services, LLC. is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other factor.