Medical Receptionist Full Time Burbank
Skin and Beauty Center Burbank, CA
- Depends on experience
- Full Time
- Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, 401K / Retirement, Employee Discounts, Ask Us!
- Employer Very Likely to Respond
Experienced Medical Receptionists (Front Office) Wanted
Position is for our Burbank Derm office
Position Requirements for our MEDICAL RECEPTIONIST position:
- You will work Monday - Friday shifts, usually 8:/8:30am - 5/5:30 pm and some Saturday shifts (8/8:30 am - 12/12:30 pm); Total weekly hours: 35-40
- You MUST have at least 2 complete years of PAID experience working in a bustling MD FRONT office as a medical receptionist (sorry, not dental or chiropractic). * Internships/externships will not count as PAID experience.
- MUST also be available to work some late shifts and Saturdays with possible commuting between clinics for coverage as needed. You will be informed of your schedule in advance so that you can plan accordingly.
- You MUST be punctual, loyal and dependable.
- You MUST have strong customer service skills, general billing knowledge and complete understanding + experience in collecting copays, co-insurance and deductibles.
- You are required to have experience with Electronic Health Records
- We're interviewing NOW. Check your WorkPop and personal email messages frequently for responses about interview times.
- NO inquiry calls to our busy office, please.
- More information about the position -
Your responsibilities will include daily work on the following: answering extremely heavy call volume -- responding immediately to these calls, routing to the correct department, scheduling appointments for the callers and resolving their inquiries. Your duties will also include (but are not limited to): electronic and manual check-in of patients, manual and electronic posting of copays/coinsurances, reviewing accounts, discussing, collecting and posting payments, follow ups with insurance companies and patients, filing, faxing, emailing, learning and implementing office protocols, assisting your team members and completing assigned tasks. Other duties will include maintaining a clean office environment and personal work space. You will be trained to use EHR software but must already be familiar with all the basic elements and proper use of Microsoft Office, Gmail, Gmail Calendar, fax machines, copier machines, scanners and digital phones. You must have your own reliable transportation, be punctual and responsible. You must also be available to work on Saturdays (the dates will be scheduled in advance).
Our company offers the following benefits for all full time employees:
- Annual company-wide reviews with opportunity for performance based raises every year
- Health and Dental Benefits
- Paid Sick/Vacation Days/Company Holidays
- Free and/or heavily discounted general and cosmetic dermatology services