Registered Nurse RN Case Manager Home Health
- $40.00 - $50.00 Piece Rate
- Part Time / Full Time
- Employer Very Likely to Respond
Professional Edge Nursing, Inc. (PEN) is involved in an exciting new field of Care Management– come be a part of this vastly growing industry!
We specialize in a unique and growing aspect of healthcare. Our Care Managers use every aspect of their experience to teach Members how to advocate for their own Healthcare. Our Care Managers work with our Virtual PEN Supervisory Team to provide Members with the best quality of care.
Care Managers assesse, educate, advocate, and refer on behalf of the Members.
Care Managers will complete visits in the Member’s home. Care Managers perform assessments and provide education on how to best handle serious health care issues. Care Managers will create a Care Plan with the Member. Care Managers will be held to time sensitive situations and must document everything within 24 hours. Care Managers will have to communicate with the Virtual PEN Supervisory Team regarding any concerns or expectations of the Member.
- Candidates must be RN or LSW and have 1 year of Home Health Experience and 2 years Case Management experience. LPN or LVN must have 5 years Home Health experience.
- Candidates must be well organized, efficient, computer savvy, and able to work independently.
- Candidates are responsible for having – Phone - Computer – Printer – Scanner (or fax), reliable High-Speed Internet service
- Candidates must have Direct Deposit Account
- Candidates must have Excellent Communication Skills – via Phone, E-Mail, Text, Verbal, and Documentation and 24 hour follow up to all communication from PEN.
- Candidates will need Professional Liability Insurance upon assignment of members.
- Candidates will need to supply a TB test that has been completed within the past year (12 Months) or chest x-ray.
- Candidates will be drug screened and background checked prior to hire/training. (as well as monthly required checks after hire)
Professional Edge Nursing, INC is seeking Care Managers RN or LSW. This position has great pay of $40 per visit, with an additional $10 added for Completed New Member Surveys, TELE calls are $20 each for 2 calls a month. $30 flat rate for mileage after 200 miles or more in a BI-WEEKLY pay period. * Talk with your Recruiter Today
Our GOAL is for our Care Managers to empower their Members to take more of an Active interest in their own Health Care and Resources available. There are several different programs available for members, please contact your Recruiter today.