Renaissance Asheville Hotel Asheville, NC
- Depends on experience
- Part Time / Full Time
- Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, 401K / Retirement, Employee Discounts, Meal Plan / Free Food
- Employer Fairly Likely to Respond
Purpose for the Position:
To receive cash from customers in payment for goods and services and record amounts received.
- Recomputes or computes bill, itemized lists, and tickets showing amount due, using adding machine or cash register.
- Makes change, cashes checks, and issues receipts to customers.
- Records amounts received and prepares reports of transactions.
- Reads and records totals shown on cash register tape and verify against cash on hand.
- May be required to know value and features of items for which money is received.
- May give cash refunds or issue credit memorandums to customers for returned merchandise.
- May sell candy, cigarettes, gum and gift certificates.
- All other duties as assigned by a manager or supervisor.
Skills and Abilities:
- Use math to figure costs and make change.
- Use eyes, hands, and fingers at the same time to operate an adding machine, calculator, or personnel computer.
- Deal with the public with tact and courtesy.
- Perform work that is routine and organized.
- Make decisions based on information that can be checked or verified.
WCG offers many benefits including:
- Sick Time
- Health (Medical, Dental, Vision)& Other Supplemental Benefits
- On-Shift Employee Lunch
- EAP, Hotel Discounts
- LifeMart Discounts.