- Depends on experience
- Full Time
- Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, 401K / Retirement, Employee Discounts
- Employer Fairly Likely to Respond
Purpose for the Position:
To ensure effective and economical utilization of the human resources in the hotel by directing, supervising, and coordinating the daily activities and routines of the personnel function, including recruiting and employment, compensation and benefits, and training. To provide the Owner, General Manager, and other management with accurate, timely and relevant financial data with which to manage the property.
- Recruits and screens applicants.
- Maintains employee files.
- Conducts employee orientation.
- Monitors employee training and development programs.
- Monitors performance review program for all employees at hotel.
- Complies with all company policies and procedures, local, state and federal laws and regulations pertaining to employment practices.
- Conducts surveys of compensation and employment trends in local marketplace.
- Maintains and monitors an effective employee relations program.
- Monitors worker’s compensation costs.
- Assists management staff in the administration of personnel policies.
- Administers support procedures for timely distribution of paychecks.
- Maintains fair wage and salary administration in the hotel in accordance with policy.
- Maintains positive employee relations in a supportive environment.
- Participates in safety loss control.
- Administers benefits programs for hotel employees.
- Participates in Industrial Relations counseling and interpretations.
- Maintains an appropriate level of community affairs involvement.
- Supervises the financial department, including accounts receivable, accounts payable, auditing, payroll, general accounting, and cashiers; including hiring, terminating, performance evaluations, training and development.
- Plans and implements procedures and systems.
- Prepares financial analysis of operations.
- Prepares reports outlining hotel’s financial position in areas of income, expense, and earnings, based on past, present, and future operations.
- Directs preparation of budgets and financial forecasts.
- Prepares governmental reports and handles all inquiries from governmental agencies, including Internal Revenue Service.
- Arranges for audits of hotel accounts.
- Maintains files of all contracts, insurance policies, tax reports, expenses, payroll, etc.
Skills and Abilities:
- Think logically to make decisions.
- Interpret information in mathematical, written and diagram form, such as statistical reports, profit and loss statements, financial statements and credit regulations.
- Understand the effect politics and economic trends will have on company or organization’s plans.
- Continually make decisions based on experience and personal feelings as well as on facts and figures.
- Speak to large groups.
- Deal with all kinds of people ranging from civic leaders to employees and from legislators to the general public.
- Speak and write clearly and with authority and to report financial information.
- Understand and use math concepts in order to design a financial or economic system.
- Interpret technical information presented in mathematical or diagram form in order to work with things like real estate property valuations and stock market reports.
- Work math problems quickly and accurately.
- Understand and use computers and related equipment.
- Make decisions about the value of real estate and personal property based on inspection of the property, how you think its location will be affected by future plans of the community, as well as established facts like past tax values.
WCG offers many benefits including:
- Sick Time
- Health (Medical, Dental, Vision)& Other Supplemental Benefits
- EAP, Hotel Discounts
- LifeMart Discounts.
Thank you for your interest in working for Windsor Capital Group, Inc. (WCG). Our culture fosters a creative, entrepreneurial and energetic work environment where our team members come to work and have fun. We value passionate people who love to be challenged and desire to contribute to the overall success of the organization.
Applicant instructions: If you need assistance and/or reasonable accommodations in completing an application form or during any phase of the interview process, please alert the hiring manager and/or the Human Resources department and every effort will be made to accommodate your needs in a reasonable way and time.
EEOC Disclaimer: WCG Hotels is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
E-Verify Disclaimer: WCG Hotels participates in the E-Verify program.
We would like to inform you that due to the volume of applicants we will only contact the candidates that are qualified for the position(s) applied.
Internal candidates interested in applying for an internal opening, please see Human Resources for a job transfer application. All job transfers must be approved by direct department Manager and General Manager. Other restrictions apply.