- $10.50 Hourly
- Part Time
- Employer Very Likely to Respond
To ensure guests are seated at a clean, properly set table within the shortest amount of time possible. To maintain cleanliness of the restrooms, perimeter of the building and parking lot. To work with the Servers, Host/Hostesses and Bartenders to ensure guests receive excellent service. To keep all areas stocked in both Back of the House and Front of the House for quick and efficient service.
Major Areas of Responsibility:
1) Ensure guests are seated at a clean, properly set table within the shortest amount of time possible
2) Maintains cleanliness of restrooms, perimeter of building and parking lot
3) Checks cleanliness of the busstand from previous shift and notifies manager of any problems.
4) Sets up the service areas, restocks and prepares service areas for shift change and/or close
5) Checks highchairs and boosters for cleanliness
6) Empties trash and sweeps the restaurant and bar floor areas
7) Prepares coffee and iced tea
8) Stocks areas in BOH to assist with service (i.e. salad dressing etc.)
9) Offers assistance to guests by clearing away dishes and glassware, and refills beverages
10) Assists with delivering food to tables
11) Cleans and sanitizes throughout the shift
12) Prepares for shift change and close
13) Keeps the manager fully informed of all problems or unusual matters of significance and takes
prompt corrective action where necessary or suggests alternative courses of action which may be
14) Performs all duties and responsibilities in a timely and effective manner in accordance with
established company policies to achieve the overall objective of this position
15) Maintains a favorable working relationship with all other company employees to foster and
promote a cooperative and harmonious working climate which will be conducive to maximum
employee morale, productivity and effectiveness
16) At all times provides a favorable image of the Company to promote its aims and objectives and
foster and enhance public recognition and acceptance of all its areas of endeavor
17) At all times convey the brand’s story as it relates to their position as described during training.
• Performs other duties and responsibilities as required or requested
• Works as a team player by assisting other employees with duties as necessary or when shift
becomes unexpectedly busy: Helps greet and seat guests’ and answers telephone, pre-busses table throughout guests’ dining experience, assists in bussing tables so guest can be seated promptly, restocks service areas with appropriate supplies, and helps deliver food orders to guests’ at the bar
Careers at solita
solita Tacos & Margaritas is looking to build a team of the best talent in the industry.
If you are a positive person, with a background in a resort, fine dining or polished-casual environment and you have excellent people skills, strong attention to detail, and a genuine desire to provide a memorable experience for our guests, then we want you to be a part of our family!
If you enjoy working in a fast paced environment with a growing organization that provides a quality work place, balance, excellent training and the opportunity to develop your skills, you want to join our team!
We are looking for candidates with a minimum of 1 year of experience and demonstrated success in a similar or related position and similar or related dining environment.
Position requires open availability, strong communication skills, and a well developed knowledge of the food and beverage industry.