Digital Marketing Supervisor
- Depends on experience
- Full Time
- Employee Discounts, Dental Insurance, Health Insurance
- Employer Fairly Likely to Respond
Executor of Social Media content, creator of content for online pages, management of all online footprint. Executor of updating and editing online content, and all website content including event calendars.
Reporting to the Resort Marketing Manager
- Drive great digital creative to allow for scalability across multiple platforms; these include reserved, programmatic, mobile and social media platforms.
- Creates post-event reports including recaps, project evaluation, and overall project results alongside Marketing Supervisor and Project Marketing Supervisor.
- Maintains venue marketing budgets along with the Director of Marketing as related to digital marketing.
- Works in conjunction with box office to manage online ticket sales processes to streamline the guest experience as well as utilizing ticketing data and reporting to optimize and direct digital strategy.
- Educates company on social media best practices and manage in-venue staff members to assist in content generation.
- Develops social media editorial & social media content calendars and collaboratively oversees Social Media Coordinator in creating content for Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram, Snapchat, and other relevant social media and digital platforms.
- Proactively manages and delivers ROI, engagement and analytics reporting across all social media channels.
- Executes data collection via web, in-venue, and other opportunities to grow customer databases.
- Oversees e-mail databases, effective customer segmentation and highly persuasive designs/offers driven by customer insight and e-mail marketing best practices.
- Design and manage internal communications about digital marketing initiatives with relevant internal TAO Group departments.
- Manages and updates daily content of all venue websites, thoroughly and auditing weekly.
- Proactively manages and monitors all social media accounts and deliver audience engagement reporting.
- Develop industry leading, highly creative brand-appropriate communications for all digital platforms.
- Occasionally assist content creation, video/photoshoots for social media posting.
- Manage customer service inquiries and complaints following established procedures with 3rd party reputation management sites. (i.e. OpenTable, Yelp, etc.)
- Track Artist’s/event partner’s social media to ensure obligations fulfilled
As an integral part of the Marketing team, all members of the marketing team will be expected to:
- Help create and conceptualize marketing collateral and ads as needed.
- Work with the graphics team to ensure content is kept on brand.
- Work with the social media team and help create ideas and also help with new concepts to keep TAO Group cutting edge.
- Brainstorm new ideas for marketing team of events and ways to reinvent the brand.
- Stays current with all pop culture and current events and looks for opportunities to capitalize on trends through nightclub events.
- Stays current with local organizations, influencers and events that could be potential partners.
- Keep up to date on local and national trends including new DJ and celebrity talent to hire.
- Continually seeks opportunities to exceed expectations and develop lasting client relationships.
- Ensures project deliverables meet and/or exceed internal and client expectations with respect to quality, budget, timelines, and strategy.
In Addition To The Aforementioned Essential Job Functions, The Digital Marketing Supervisor Will Possess The Following Qualities
- A passion for the nightlife and entertainment industry, electronic dance music and all things Las Vegas.
- A passion for wanting to have fun at work - both at the office and within the nightclubs.
- A passion for innovation, creativity and out-of-box thinking.
- Incredible organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Experience implementing successful digital strategies with a proven ability to utilize best practices and process improvements.
- Strong organizational skills, flexibility and endurance are needed to multi-task across many projects with varying deadlines.
- An ownership mentality with the ability to think independently, self-learn, and create and develop ideas that lead to positive change/improvements.
- Must be able to accept changes readily, both in job responsibilities as well as work environment.
- Ability to function well in a collaborative, team-oriented environment.
- The use of discretion and the maintenance of high levels of confidentiality are absolutely required.
- Experience as a digital account supervisor, or social community manager is preferred.
- Experience developing and executing successful digital marketing plans across all digital channels is a must including social advertising.
- Experience with = Facebook Business Manager and Google Analytics/DFA is a plus.
Working Knowledge Requirements
- Knowledge of online technology with particular focus in blogs, social networks (including but not limited to Facebook, Instagram and Twitter), mobile and other emerging platforms.
- Working knowledge of SEO and SEM.
- Management of a professional blog for an organization and/or business.
- Content management systems to update/add content, Ad platforms for digital and social media marketing.
- Strong communication, research, presentation and creative skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office - Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Windows Office, Microsoft Office, Mac OSX, POS systems.
- 2-4 years prior Marketing Experience.
- Ability to work on multiple projects at one time.
- Prior budget management experience is a must.
- Knowledge of Digital Marketing and Event Strategy is a must.