Servers and Bartenders
- compensation depends on experience
- Part Time
- Employer Likely to Respond
The Server ensures all guests are provided with prompt and friendly service according to Jim and Pete's standards. The Server describes menu items, assists guests in making food and beverage selections, takes and rings in orders, delivers food and beverages, processes payments, and assists fellow team members to ensure overall guest satisfaction.
Expectations of a Server
- One year experience in a full-service restaurant preferred.
- Must be upbeat, outgoing and positive.
- Must be able to assist guests and possess great guest relations skills.
- Ability to work positively in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- Basic math skills.
- Ability to work effectively within a team.
- Ability to be on your feet and alert for extended periods of time.
- Ability to lift up to 35 lbs. as needed.
This Bartender position is essential to the success of our restaurant as a Bartender sets the tone and communicates the menu's effectively & efficiently to all of our bar guests. Candidates should be passionate about high quality food, drink and service. Ability to multi task and maintain a positive mental attitude are required. Full time and Part time positions available--some weekday and weekend availability is required.
Expectations of a Bartender include:
- Ideally a minimum of 2 years bartending
- Can effectively handle a high-volume bar
- Wine knowledge
- Beer Knowledge
- Mixed Drinks
Jim & Pete’s is a family owned and operated business that has been serving its customers since 1941. We have offered catering services for more than 30 years serving groups as small as 10 and as large as 10,000. Let us work with you to plan the perfect menu for your corporate function.