Objective / Purpose / Summary:
This position is primarily responsible for supervising employees engaged in preparing and serving libations. This position also ensures that employees are upholding sanitation requirements and service standards.
Supervisory responsibilities for the below mentioned position(s)/department(s) include interviewing, hiring, training, assigning and directing work; appraising performance; mentoring, rewarding and conducting corrective action(s), addressing complaints and resolving problems.
Qualifications: Education / Certifications / Work/Industry Experience:
1. High school diploma or general education degree (GED) – required - OR
2. One to three months related experience and/or training – required - OR
3. Equivalent combination of education and experience – required
Knowledge / Skills / Abilities (KSA’s) & Competencies:
1. Speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organization.
2. Read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
3. Add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
4. Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
Essential Duties / Responsibilities / Tasks: .
Primary duties, responsibilities, and tasks include, but are not limited to the following:
1. Train workers and monitor performance of duties.
2. Assigns and coordinates work of employees to promote efficiency of operations.
3. Supervise serving of libations and food.
4. Ensure that employees are providing responsible alcohol service.
5. Inspect bar and public spaces to ensure cleanliness standards are met.
6. Prepares work schedules and evaluates work performance of employees.
7. Engage in conversation with guest in order to insure guest satisfaction.
8. Supervises preparation of beverages and uphold service standards.
9. Provide services of subordinates.
· The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
The physical demands described herein are representative of those that must be met by an incumbent to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
· While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel and reach with hands and arms.
· The employee is occasionally required to stand and taste or smell.
· The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
This job description is not an exclusive or exhaustive list of all job functions that an incumbent/Grand Performer in this position may be asked to perform
An employer's Response Score represents how likely they are to respond to an application.