- $2.15 Hourly
- Part Time / Full Time
- Employer Likely to Respond
Paradiso is looking for Servers to join our opening restaurant team. Ideal candidates will be detail-oriented, well-spoken, and desire to grow within a new company.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Serve tables as determined by management.
- Have complete knowledge of Paradiso's food and beverage preparation.
- Ability to sell alcohol and food items.
- Able to use a POS system to ring orders on a check.
- Able to interact with guests in a friendly/fast manner.
- Able to accept different types of payment and make change.
- Maintain specific side-work and ensure the total cleanliness and smooth operation of the restaurant.
- Check identification of guests to ensure guests are of legal age to consume alcoholic beverages. Refuse to serve beverages in a polite manner to guests who are not of legal age.
- If consuming alcoholic beverages, observe guest’s behavior, count number of drinks served, and if the server feels they should not drive, offer a taxi. Do not hesitate to ask a manager to intervene.
- All guests must be treated in a manner to ensure their complete satisfaction. Always strive to exceed guests’ expectations.
- Report to work in a neat and clean uniform. Well-groomed hair and personal hygiene are required.
- Prior server experience preferred
- High School degree
Seasonal Italian fare inspired by what is available. We take pride in sourcing local ingredients and providing our customers with warm, heartfelt experiences in the heart of the Lone Star State. We invite you into our neighborhood to share in this celebration.