- Depends on experience
- Full Time
- Employer Very Likely to Respond
We are seeking a full-time Immigration Attorney to join our professional and collegial law office located just off the 101 Freeway in Woodland Hill, CA. Candidate must be a responsible, hardworking individual who is passionate about immigration and dedicated to the international clients we serve.
- Must have a J.D. and bar admission.
- Ideal candidate will have 2 years of business immigration law experience assisting attorneys with various non-immigrant and immigrant categories (such as H-1B, TN, L-1, E-2, PERM).
- Must be detail-oriented, with superior writing, research, analytical and communication skills.
- Must have the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced, high-volume environment with competing demands.
- Must have a proactive, solutions-oriented approach to problem-solving.
- Must demonstrate eagerness, curiosity and an engaged approach to work.
The Immigration Attorney will provide support to the firm’s Partners with immigration law cases. Candidate will:
- Represent clients before relevant government agencies.
- Conduct legal research, prepare legal memoranda, liaise with clients and government agencies, draft correspondence, immigration forms, and other legal documents.
- Maintain client files, utilize computerized case management system for each assigned client, and provide other case management, as needed.
- Keep abreast of current developments in immigration law, and practice law in full compliance with the rules of professional responsibility and ethics.
Sostrin Immigration Lawyers, LLP is headed by recognized immigration law experts representing healthcare professionals, scientists, researchers, international managers, investors, artists/entertainers and other professionals. We also represent individuals in family-based immigration matters and United States citizenship.