Host / Hostess
- $14.00 - $15.00 Hourly
- Part Time
- Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Health Insurance, Employee Discounts, Meal Plan / Free Food
- Employer Fairly Likely to Respond
The Host Person is responsible for meeting, greeting, and seating guests, in a friendly, courteous, and professional manner. The ideal candidate will be able to seat guests and manage the flow of reservations to maximize the guest experience. They will also be responsible for answering the phone and taking, tracking, and organizing reservations, to-go orders, and special requests.
Job Focus: Focus is on, but not limited to the following:
- Must love and support their TEAM!
- Must love and take care of guests!
- Must say “yes” and “thank you” often!
- Greet all guests warmly
- Maintain a clean and organized reception area
- Approaches guest and collects information needed to assist with seat and bar arrangements
- Constantly provides guests with accurate information about the restaurant and property as well as entertainment offered in each
- Works with a sense of urgency to anticipate guest and team members needs when the opportunity arises
- Maintains knowledge of the restaurant floor plan and table numbers, seating the room evenly and consistently per management’s instruction
- Communicates with management, and service staff immediately to rectify any and all guest needs and request
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, high pressure environment
- Dedicated and willing to go above and beyond
- Must have an exceptional personality and hospitality driven attitude
- Exceptional communication skills and articulation
- Must exhibit a focused attention to detail, while working in a high-pressure environment
- Able to write and speak in a confident manner
- Must be able to stand or walk a minimum eight-hour shift