- $18.00 Hourly
- Full Time
- Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Employee Discounts
- Employer Fairly Likely to Respond
Job Classification: Management
Job Description: Clinic Manager
Function: Responsible for successful operations of clinic
- Assist managing the daily operations of the clinic
- Manage sales associates, massage therapy and esthetician staff
- Train, monitor, and coach performance of sales associates
- Assist with interviewing and hiring staff
- Provide excellent customer service to members/guests
- Sets goals to achieve weekly, monthly, yearly objectives
Education, Skills, and Training:
- Management, marketing and sales experience in service/retail industry preferred
- Ability to identify and problem solve, set expectations and goals and delegate
- Ability to effectively interact with and communicate expectations to staff
- Proficiency in generating membership and retail sales goals and interpreting trends in sales reports
- Satisfactory results of background and reference check is a condition of employment in this position
Hiring for Placentia, Anaheim Hills, Whittier, Brea & Yorba Linda locations.
For more information, please visit our website at www.massageenvy.com.
About Massage Envy
We help take care of you.
We help people feel their best.
We show gratitude for the opportunity to help others and for the trust it requires.
We approach our work with a spirit of positivity.
We seek to understand the needs of others, and accept and celebrate individuality.
We earn trust by delivering exceptional service at every moment.
We recognize those who live our values and improve non-stop.
Like you, we're out to make a positive difference in people's lives. Massage Envy believes in the therapeutic benefits of massage therapy and we invite you to be a part of a culture focused on making a difference in the lives of those you touch.