- $14.50 - $15.00 Hourly
- Full Time
- Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Employee Discounts, Meal Plan / Free Food, Ask Us!
- Employer Fairly Likely to Respond
Do you dream about creating recipes? Do you measure everything in ounces, grams and pounds? Do you sharpen your knives on a daily basis? If you have answered yes to any of these questions, then this position is for you!
Focus is on, but not limited to the following:
- Has a passion for the craft and everything in the industry!
- Must love and support their TEAM!
- Must love and take care of guests!
- Must say “yes” and “thank you” often!
- Must be excited about change and an evolving environment
- Ensures all products are rotating on a first-in, first-out basis
- Maintains a solid knowledge of all food products and is able to skillfully apply culinary techniques
- Identifies and safely uses all kitchen equipment
- Regularly restocks all kitchen supplies and food items required for service
- Properly labels and dates all products to ensure safekeeping and sanitation
- Applies basic knife skills required for service
- Reads, measures, and executes recipes
- Maintains a solid menu knowledge and attention to detail with plate presentation
- Able to versatile with hot and cold items
- Exhibits a solid knowledge, understanding and application of various cooking techniques
- Maintains a solid knowledge, understand and preparation of base sauces, stocks and soups
- Works as a team, assisting with all needs and inquiries
- Effectively communicates with management and Chefs
- Performs other job related duties as assigned
- Prefer a minimum of one (1) year work experience
- Has working knowledge of equipment and utensils
- Has working knowledge of health, safety, and sanitation procedures
- Has working knowledge of weights, measures, and various cooking techniques
- Able to work varied shifts including weekends and holidays
- Culinary degree preferred but not required