- $10.50 Hourly
- Part Time
- Employer Very Likely to Respond
Primary Duties: Sets place at dining tables, take orders for and serves food and drink, answers inquiries relative to items on menu, and otherwise attend to the wishes of guests as well as suggestively selling food and drink.
Major Areas of Responsibility:
1) Serves and creates a warm, fun atmosphere for guests and is committed to exceeding guest expectations
2) Answers questions regarding food and drink items and their presentation, ingredients and accompanying items
3) Collects payment (credit cards, cash) for drinks and food served following company established accounting procedures for all transactions in a timely manner
4) Takes drink orders at guest greeting, delivers beverages and offers appetizers. Takes entire order, writes down order, repeats order to guest for clarification
5) Guides guests in selecting food and beverage items
6) Greets newly seated guests’ in a friendly and timely manner
7) Rings up orders on the computer
8) Follows R.A.S.P. procedures for preventing intoxication and dealing with intoxicated guests
9) Places accurate orders and attends to guest needs when delivering food and beverage. Checks back after delivery of food to ensure guest satisfaction
10) Observes guests to respond to any additional needs
11) Maintains table appearance by pre-bussing, checking drink levels, changing ashtrays, removing clutter and providing adequate napkins, etc.
12) Keeps station clean, sets up and takes down station tables appropriately
13) Attends shift meetings according to schedule
14) Complies with company sanitation procedures
15) Keeps the manager fully informed of all problems or unusual matters of significance and takes prompt corrective action where necessary or suggests alternative courses
of action which may be taken
16) Performs all duties and responsibilities in a timely and effective manner in accordance with established company policies to achieve the overall objective of this position
17) Maintains a favorable working relationship with all other company employees to foster and promote a cooperative and harmonious working climate which will be conducive to maximum employee morale, productivity and effectiveness
18) At all times provides a favorable image of the Company to promote its aims and objectives and foster and enhance public recognition and acceptance of all its areas of endeavor|19) Able to effectively card all guests who appear under the age of 30
20) At all times convey the brand’s story as it relates to their position as described during training.
Works as a team player by assisting other employees with duties as necessary or when shift becomes unexpectedly busy: Helps greet and seat guests’ and answers telephone, pre-busses tables throughout guests’ dining experience, assists in bussing tables so guest can be seated promptly, restocks service areas with appropriate supplies, and helps deliver food orders to guests’ at the bar
Performs other duties and responsibilities as required and requested.
Careers at solita
solita Tacos & Margaritas is looking to build a team of the best talent in the industry.
If you are a positive person, with a background in a resort, fine dining or polished-casual environment and you have excellent people skills, strong attention to detail, and a genuine desire to provide a memorable experience for our guests, then we want you to be a part of our family!
If you enjoy working in a fast paced environment with a growing organization that provides a quality work place, balance, excellent training and the opportunity to develop your skills, you want to join our team!
We are looking for candidates with a minimum of 1 year of experience and demonstrated success in a similar or related position and similar or related dining environment.
Position requires open availability, strong communication skills, and a well developed knowledge of the food and beverage industry.