- Depends on experience
- Full Time
- Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, 401K / Retirement
- Employer Fairly Likely to Respond
Under general supervision of the Community Support Director, the Concierge performs a full range of duties including answering inquiries on the telephone and in person, greeting the public, providing information, scheduling transportation, coordinating activities and appointments, receiving prescriptions and rent checks, and supporting residents’ needs as necessary.
A thorough knowledge of the practices and procedures in the use and function of Concierge principles. Strong written and oral communication skills. Effective in establishing and maintaining rapport with staff, residents, family members, and visitors. Must possess the ability to maintain composure under pressure. A professional appearance is to be maintained at all times. The Concierge will possess a genuine interest in and concern for geriatric, chronically ill, and/or disabled persons. Must be able to fluently communicate in or to take or give direction or guidance in the English language.
- Regular attendance is considered an essential function of this position and is necessary for the efficient operation of the business.
- Serves as an ambassador of good will to staff, current and potential residents, family members, and visitors.
- Answers and screens incoming telephone calls in a professional and courteous manner.
- Greets public and provides information to persons making inquiries.
- Maintains a petty cash fund.
- Responsible for training temporary staff members who fill in when Concierge is out of the office.
- Responsible for developing and keeping current desktop procedures for all aspects of the Concierge position.
- Books transportation for residents needing transit.
- Sells postage stamps and maintains supplies and re-orders as needed.
- Signs up residents for weekly scheduled trips and collects appropriate fees.
- Schedules men’s hair appointments with the barber.
- Collects rent checks from Villa, Casitas, and Crossings residents on a monthly basis.
- Assists residents with copying and postage needs.
- Controls fleet vehicle keys and other keys as assigned.
- Responsible for distributing inter-office mail.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
The vision of Glencroft is to create an environment that inspires seniors to experience enriched and fulfilling lives. Glencroft is the largest Senior Living Community in Arizona and the 4th largest in the nation. The community sits on 40 lush acres of citrus trees and grass. We offer all-inclusive services to our residents which consists of housekeeping, security, meals, transportation and activities.
To provide a broad continuum of high quality senior services in a manner that demonstrates Christian love and compassion we select only the best employees. If you are passionate about your job and working with seniors in a team-orientated work environment, then we want you.