All In-Store Positions-Team Member and Shift Lead
- $8.55 - $11.00 Hourly
- Part Time / Full Time
- Meal Plan / Free Food, Employee Discounts
CHOP5 Salad Kitchen is rocking the world of salads. We left behind boring and bland to take you on a delicious adventure that will awaken your palate. We exude the spirit of craveably good food, and we do it through a unique chopping method. At CHOP5 Salad Kitchen, we think outside the box of fast food, fried food, been-there-done-that food. We reimagine fast-casual dining by melding innovative, fresh tastes into dishes that are not only great tasting but good for you.
CHOP5 Salad Kitchen is a big family that promotes tasty food and health (and a lot of happiness!) We believe in taking care of our carefully-selected, enthusiastic employees well because they are the heart of the CHOP5 Salad Kitchen team and we value their involvement.
- Competitive wages (hourly rate + tips)
- Substantial room for growth and promotion
- Relaxed work uniform
- Upbeat and fast paced environment
- A "family" based group of loyal guests
- Extreme schedule flexibility
- Paid training
- Ground-floor business building experience
- Must be at least 16 years old, and is either a current student, or has a high school diploma/GED.
- The ability to stand for long periods of time and lift up to 25 lbs.
- The ability to follow directions and respond to requests in a fast-paced, high pressure environment.
- Punctuality, a friendly demeanor, and proper personal hygiene.
As a Crew Member you will be expected to
- Take orders from customers in a friendly manner, and accurately fulfill orders.
- Process customer transactions and ensure that all cash payments are accounted for at the end of each shift.
- Keep supplies well-stocked and maintain service equipment throughout shift, notifying a manager of any issues.