Automotive Billing Clerk
- Depends on experience
- Full Time
- Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, 401K / Retirement, Employee Discounts, Ask Us!
- Employer Fairly Likely to Respond
Motor Werks Auto Group is currently a Billing Clerk to join our expanding Accounting Team in Barrington.
Primary Responsibilities of a Billing Clerk:
- Receipting transactions and preparing daily bank deposit
- Posting dealer to dealer new and used vehicle sales and purchases
- Posts departmental internal transactions to accounting records
- Posting new and used vehicle purchases to accounting inventory
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 1+ year of dealership experience preferred, but will train the right candidate who has strong accounting experience
Compensation and Benefits:
- Competitive salary
- Benefits include: Medical, Dental, Paid Life Insurance, Paid Vacation Policy
- Consistent management and team support
- Work life balance
- Tremendous growth opportunity
Background check, drug test and references are required for hire.
If looking for a career you can excel in, a company you can advance in, and an opportunity to change your life, you’re looking for Motor Werks.
With our modern atmosphere and exceptional support system, you’ll find a true, reputable company that’s respected all across the nation. Motor Werks is 100% committed to our customers, and that same dedication continues through our employees. Our outstanding customer service and employee growth records prove that we’re not just a car dealership…we’re a family.
If you love a great challenge, meeting new people and making friends for life, it’s time to start your career at Motor Werks.