- compensation depends on experience
- Full Time
- Meal Plan / Free Food, 401K / Retirement, Employee Discounts
- Employer Likely to Respond
The Story of The Blind Rabbit:
The Blind Rabbit opened its first location in the up and coming Downtown Anaheim in 2014. The spot quickly became a Anaheim favorite with its unique food menu, high quality cocktails and top notch service.
What The Blind Rabbit NEEDS:
We are currently looking for a dynamic, service-minded General Manager to lead our ROCKSTAR team!
What The Blind Rabbit WANTS:
We want people that enjoy having a good time and creating a fun atmosphere for their guests and team members. Leaders that are accountable and have an entrepreneurial spirit are successful in our world. We encourage laughter and welcome a great sense of humor in our people.
The RIGHT person needs the following experience and qualities:
- 3-5 years of General Management Experience
- Be genuinely hospitable
- Computer knowledge (Google Doc’s, Apple Apps, Excel, etc)
Results driven, trustworthy and team oriented
- Infectious personality with the ability to engage and develop team members
- Must be passionate about the hospitality industry and focused on creating amazing guest experiences
What’s so great about working with The Blind Rabbit?
As a member of The Blind Rabbit family you have bragging rights that you work for a concept that is innovative, growing AND encourages you to be YOU. We work with each individual personal to make sure their goals are attained and we're constantly pushing to increase knowledge.
What The Blind Rabbit OFFERS:
- Amazing work environment
- Growth Potential and Career Advancement