Private Dining Room Coordinator
- compensation depends on experience
- Part Time / Full Time
- Health Insurance, 401K / Retirement, Ask Us!, Employee Discounts, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance
- Employer Fairly Likely to Respond
Hiring Private Dining Room Coordinator
Coordinates and directs planned events for Private Dining rooms and box lunch program. Delivers a positive, memorable experience which exceeds Guest’s expectations. Assists management team in assuring functions meet acceptable cost guidelines. Supports Sales Manager and other managers with floor supervision as scheduled.
- 2 yrs private dining sales experience and 2 yrs of business to business sales
- Understanding of restaurant operations
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Ability to build relationships over phone and email
- Be recognized as a positive, effective leader
- Organized and capable to build client databases
- Demonstrate computer literacy with basic spreadsheet and word processing functions.
- Self-driven in initiating, developing and executing plans with minimum direction.
- Be able to work days, nights and weekends
- Demonstrate positive, dynamic guest relations
- Able to track and report on sales and expenditures.
- Regular, reliable, predictable attendance required
- Can work "on their feet" for extended periods of time
- Able to sustain high energy activities for extended periods of time, handle stress and remain cool under pressure
- Able to lift 40 pounds
- Can carry full cocktail and large oval trays safely & consistently
- Related training and/or job experience that would enable applicant to demonstrate knowledge, skills and abilities to perform job
- Be able to take ownership of your work and willing to be held accountable for your actions
- Must have stage presence at all times
- Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Retirement Plan
- Commuter Benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
- Dining Discounts
- Advancement Opportunities
- Education Programs and Training Programs.
We Create Unrivaled Experiences With Passion. Every Time!
Apply online or stop by in person today!
The moment you step inside Metropolitan Grill, you will know you have entered a classic steakhouse. Rich in tradition, The Met is housed inside the historic Marion Building, which dates to 1903.
At The Met, the focus is on Prime beef. We built our reputation on the classics: filet mignon, New York peppercorn steak, Delmonico, porterhouse and Chateaubriand carved tableside. Corporate Chef Eric Hellner hand-selects each cut of Prime Double R Ranch beef from Washington State and American Wagyu from Idaho. We have even developed proprietary seasonings for our beef. Steaks are then seared over the high heat of imported mesquite charcoal, ensuring the most tender, juicy flavor.
Our award-winning wine list showcases a definitive steakhouse selection of premium West Coast red wines, with an emphasis on Cabernet, Merlot and Meritage. The Met’s cellar has received national recognition, including the Wine Spectator “Best of Award of Excellence.”
One of the reasons for The Met’s ongoing success is the dedication of the professional staff, which takes great pride in providing every guest with an exceptional dining experience.