DISHWASHER / KITCHEN UTILITY ATTENDANT - On-Premise Catering
- $11.00 Hourly
- Part Time
- Employer Fairly Likely to Respond
Are you a multitasker?
Do you enjoy mixing it up with your job assignments?
Do you take pride in your work?
If the answer is yes, then read on!
Wedgewood is hiring Kitchen Utility Attendants!
The best way to describe the position is as a Multi-Use Utility Person. The Wedgewood Kitchen Utility staff members are critical to the overall maintenance and cleanliness of our facilities and have a variety of responsibilities. They will be washing dishes, helping with food prep and helping to plate the food during the actual events. This person will also assist with on-going kitchen and facility maintenance. We have a great kitchen team, and we want to add someone who will jump on board with positive energy.
We are open seven days a week. We have day and evening shifts available throughout the weekdays and weekends.
Remember, we work when our clients and guests play, so weekend, evening and holiday availability is mandatory.
Wedgewood Kitchen Utility staff members have:
- A keen sense of origination and urgency
- A willingness to do "whatever it takes" to get the job done
- Skills be to efficient under pressure
- The ability to relate to a diverse set of team members and clients
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Keeping the kitchen clean to set standards, including but not limited to washing dishes, cleaning floors and countertops.
- Emptying all solid waste containers and keeping solid waste storage areas sanitized and free of debris
- Assist in maintaining storage areas, walk-ins, coolers, and freezers
If you think you are a qualified candidate, please apply via Workpop ASAP. We look forward to learning about you and your experience.
At Wedgewood, we are committed to being a great place to work! From growth opportunities to our dynamic "Wedge" culture, we work hard to provide a foundation for building successful careers. To be one of us, you need to have these building blocks:
- Fiery passion for success in the wedding/event industry
- Devotion to hospitality
- Excellent attention to detail
- Flawless communication skills
Our ultimate goal is to deliver the best value, service and convenience (or, our trademark Valservenience™) to every client, every time. To achieve that goal, we hire the most highly qualified people in the industry who share our philosophy.
Our company culture fosters diversity, teamwork, brilliant guest service and individual accountability. Would you like to join us? We hope so!