- $13.50 - $14.50 Hourly
- Full Time
- Health Insurance, Employee Discounts, Meal Plan / Free Food
We are looking for a Rockstar who is highly energetic, has a killer work ethic, and an awesome attitude! Jimmy John's managers manage all functions of a Jimmy John’s restaurant and are responsible for the effective execution of fast, accurate orders, to ensure world-class customer service while maintaining a clean, organized shift.
Working as a Manager in our Jimmy John's, you will be working with Bryant & Brandon, two passionate owners who understand the business, love to work in the stores, and understand the desire of young professionals to move up. We know you all want a stable career that teaches you skills you can use later in life! We can provide that.
MUST HAVE PREVIOUS MANAGEMENT EXPERIENCE AND WE PREFER PREVIOUS FOOD EXPERIENCE.
What We Provide:
- Competitive base pay
- MONTHLY BONUS BASED ON STORE PROFITS!!!!! This is paid 13 times/year and is the best perk you can have at any restaurant.
- 40-45 hours/week once trainee passes all requirements
- Excellent higher-level management advancement opportunities
- We are growing fast so Rock Star Assistant Managers can become General Managers quickly
- A fun, fast paced work environment and a growing business
- Great food that you can be proud to serve
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage a staff of approximately 20 employees with 2 other managers
- Assigns, oversees and evaluates work, recommends promotions, transfers, or termination of employees.
- Delegates and is responsible for the ordering, receipt, storage and issuing of all food, labor, equipment, cleaning, and paper supplies for the unit to ensure a minimum loss from waste or theft.
- Route deliveries and drivers to maximize delivery business and speed.
- Completes daily food preparation (opening procedures, meat and vegetable slicing, bread production).
- Completes daily and weekly paperwork.
- Daily account reconciliation.
- Audits previous shift’s systems and procedures for 100% integrity and completeness.
- Completes preventive maintenance and upkeep on store’s equipment and supplies.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Must be able to read and write and communicate in English.
- Position requires bending, reaching, repetitive motions, cognitive skills, standing and moving about the unit the entire workday
- Ability to establish priorities, work independently, and proceed with objectives with minimal supervision.
- Ability to handle and resolve customer issues.
- Ability to handle and resolve employee issues.
- Ability to use a personal computer and various software packages (Word/Excel).
- Ability to handle stress and high-volume operations.
For more information about Jimmy John’s visit us at www.jimmyjohns.com.
FREAKY IS A WAY OF LIFE FOR US AT JIMMY JOHN'S, AND WE'RE NOT ONLY TALKING ABOUT FREAKY FAST®. WE'RE FREAKS ABOUT FRESH BREAD, MEATS, AND VEGGIES. WE'RE OBSESSED WITH THINGS NORMAL PEOPLE DON'T EVEN THINK ABOUT. AND IF THAT MAKES US FREAKS, THEN FREAK YEAH™, WE'RE FREAKS