Digital Marketing Manager
- $60K - $70K Annual Salary
- Full Time
- Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Meal Plan / Free Food, Employee Discounts, Ask Us!
- Employer Fairly Likely to Respond
We are looking for a talented Digital Marketing Manager to oversee our 4 restaurants:
Venice Pier House
Baja Cantina in Marina Del Rey
Santa Monica Whaler (coming soon)
Job Description: The Digital Marketing Manager will be responsible for planning digital marketing platforms, including but not limited to the following:
Social Media Marketing
Smartphones and e-mails
- E-mail direct marketing
- Mobile Phones (SMSand MMS)
- Marketing Automation
- Personalized Communication
- Tracking organic growth
Job Focus: Focus is on, but not limited to the following:
- Gathering business objectives from operations teams and proposing marketing solutions to help achieve them.
- Driving revenue for the restaurant group in conjunction with other marketing areas.
- Generating new ideas of how to market each venue so that it increases sales and revenue.
- Creating ways to market the restaurants so that the restaurants gain popularity.
- Work with the restaurant management teams to plan/strategize integrated platform(s) to drive business and develop synergies across other verticals.
- Develop creative briefs to define positioning, messaging, and overall restaurant campaign objectives.
- Manage and update the budget as needed and creates pro-forms and evaluations for each special project or request.
- Participates in community programs to develop opportunities to promote a positive image for the company within the community.
- Other duties as assigned by the VP of Operations.
- Communicate effectively with all levels of employees as well as outside contacts.
- Ability to proof and edit publications of online collateral.
- Ability to review and comprehend all necessary documentation.
- Demonstrate strong organizational and follow-up skills.
- Maintain a professional and positive appearance and demeanor.
- Perform and/or learn aspects of digital marketing that may, or may not, be included in this job description.
- 3-5 years related experience in restaurant marketing, advertising, or public relations.
- Strong written and verbal skills.
- Knowledge of advertising and media planning.
- Ability to effectively deal with internal and external resources.
- Excellent communication skills, professional maturity, customer service and team-oriented self-starter.