40LOVE- PORTERS/DISHWASHERS AM & PM
- $13.50 - $14.00 Hourly
- Full Time
- Employee Discounts, Meal Plan / Free Food, Ask Us!
- Employer Unlikely to Respond
40LOVE DISHWASHER/PORTERS Position Overview:
Brand new concept brought to you by The Hwood Group, Country Club style sports bar focusing on chef driven classical American dishes done with Farmer's Market ingredients and fine dining style technique. Great learning ground for cooks with driven passion to their craft.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the below:
- Monitor and ensure that standard kitchen operating procedures are met via chef's specifications
- Follow strict guidelines for behavior and attendance
- Support and manage prep for service; ensure all prep items and recipes are made
- Monitor your station, checking with BOH supervisor to assist in station set up
- Oversee the flow of the kitchen and your own station and the flow of dishes to maintain service
- Assist monitoring the receiving of all product to ensure it meets restaurant requirements
- Adheres to all safety, security and health regulations
- 1 years restaurant experience
- Current Serve Safe California food handlers card
- Proficient with protein, pasta and pizza cooking
- Flexibility to work a varied schedule that includes weekends and holidays
- Ability to multi-task and work with high volume efficiently
- Clear communication skills with a focus on teamwork
- The physical demands for this position are seeing, hearing, speaking, reaching, frequently lifting up to 25 pounds, occasionally lifting up to 50 pounds, sitting, standing, for 4 to 8 hours, bending, and moving intermittently during working hours
- These physical requirements may be accomplished with or without reasonable accommodations.
- Must possess a valid drivers license
- Must be eligible to work in the United States
- Must agree to background and credit check
- Most importantly, complete understanding of The h.wood Group company policies and procedures
The statements in this job description are intended to describe the essential job functions being performed. They are not intended to be ALL responsibilities or qualifications.
About The h.wood Group
The h.wood Group is a Los Angeles based lifestyle company, which includes an upscale nightlife and restaurant division, corporate branding, real-estate development and event production. The h.wood Group has vastly expanded their nightlife portfolio with Bootsy Bellows, Bootsy Bellows Aspen, The Peppermint Club, SHOREbar, Poppy and restaurant concepts The Nice Guy, Delilah, Petite Taqueria, 40Love, SLAB, Mason (Chicago). Due to an extensive and influential network, we cater all venues to art, fashion and creative segments to provide a warm welcoming environment for patrons from all walks of life. In addition to leveraging a vast and influential network of relationships, our venues naturally become hubs for cross-marketing opportunities.