Vendor Management Associate- Benefits first day of employment
- $16.00 Hourly
- Full Time
- Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, 401K / Retirement, Employee Discounts, Ask Us!
- Employer Unlikely to Respond
Come work with us as a Vendor Manangement Associate at a growing company that offer benefits first day of employment with opportunities to advance and learn within the company.
About us: FSSolutions is a third-party administrator for drug and alcohol testing. We deliver a variety of solutions to address the needs of employment compliance and addiction medicine, including: drug & alcohol testing, occupational health services, background screening, and monitoring of those with substance abuse disorders.
Essential Duties and Accountabilities:
- Routinely audit and ensure completeness of our internal database of Vendors that include but are not limited to:
- Hours of operation
- Regulatory requirements
- Services offered
- Service cost
- Confirm Vendors follow protocol
- Maintain and update Client protocols as needed
- Ensure proper network coverage for Clients
- Research alternative clinics for Clients to use
- Research clinic lists for new Clients
- Audit networks for Top 10 clients annually and as needed
- Follow up on reported complaints regarding vendors/collections sites
- Complaint and Error tracking
- Provide collector training as needed following errors or establishing new service
- Vendor supply management (ie. Hair, blood kits)
- Identify travel sites for participants
- Maintain Holiday Spreadsheet identifying facilities open on federal holidays
- Tracking lost specimens
- Monitoring TAT from collection site to lab, following up on delays and tracking
High School Diploma required
Experience: Experience tracking and reporting errors, in training on a task,one year of customer service or general office experience required.
Perks at FSSolutions:
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Certification Reimbursement
- Gym Discounts
- Cellphone Discount
- Benefits first day of employment
- Full medical/dental benefits
- 401(k) plan
- 13 vacation days first year and paid holidays!
- Casual work environment
Hours: Monday-Friday 8:30 am-5:00 pm