Mama Musubi Line Cook
- $12.00 - $14.00 Hourly
- Full Time
- Ask Us!
- Employer Fairly Likely to Respond
As Line Cook you will work and communicate closely with other team members. Responsibilities include maintaining a clean, sanitary work environment, washing of kitchen dishes as needed. Receiving and storing of all inventory and products. Maintaining organized and clean storage areas and refrigerators. Assisting with chopping & food preparation for our catering/farmers markets.
- Plan for the food production needs.
- Maintain consistency and quality in food preparation.
- Maintain the cleanliness of floors, walls, worktables, refrigerators, and storage areas.
- Clean equipment using specific chemicals to meet sanitary standards.
- Load/unload vans transferring between events/farmers markets and commissary kitchen.
- Stock, date, rotate, and check the temperature of food items.
- Must be available for Sunday events.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 2 years experience working in a food service environment is essential.
- High school diploma preferred.
- Verbal and written communication is essential. Must be able to read, speak, and understand the English language in order to communicate and receive instructions.
- Food handlers permit as required by law.
- Ability to stand and work in confined spaces for periods of time.
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs. of boxes.
We pride ourselves on our quality of product and positive work atmosphere. Currently we are looking for the right individual to join our team and family. We are family run/owned and offer opportunity for growth to those who work hard and believe in our mission.