- $30K - $60K Annual Salary
- Part Time / Full Time
- Health Insurance
Qualifications & Skills :
We are looking to hire an educated and dedicated sales associate that will build on existing client accounts and develop new account relationships.
We are looking for a person that is positive, self motivated, has exceptional selling and closing skills, and is a team player.
- 1-2 years of sales experience.
- Outstanding phone communication and follow up skills.
- Friendly and helpful attitude. Personable and engaging.
- Ability to multitask, prioritize and manage time and projects effectively.
- Basic math skills
Preferred but not required:
- 3-4 years of sales experience
- Proven record of success
- Experience & understanding of the stone/home industry
- Not afraid to share fresh ideas and perspectives.
- Develop and maintain client and prospective client relationships to ensure market growth and promotion of all products
- Coordinate with team regarding sales tactics + strategies
- Follow up on assigned leads & generate new leads
- Assist walk in customers
- Coordinating with front desk to ensure proper completion of all necessary paperwork
- Create Expense and commission reports
- Provide weekly summary report
- Organize and understand retail sales data
- Prospecting and identification of key distributors and dealers.
- Knowledgeable of all materials (stock and in transit, popular colors, pricing, etc).
- Establishing communication between Arista and other vendors and clients
- Maintaining a contact list to assist in marketing efforts
- Visiting current and potential clients, setting up meetings
Pay and benefits are negotiable and dependent on experience. Typically this role is salaried with several commission opportunities + benefits following a 6-month probation period.
We offer all necessary training to start along with continuous training and development.
We are a family owned, boutique style supplier of natural & engineered stones in the Valley. As a smaller team, we become more like a second family than just colleagues. Everyone on the team is friendly and we always try to maintain a level of respect among all members. The owners of the company really try to uplift every person to reach their potential, so there is plenty of opportunity of growth in every aspect of the company.