- $11.00 Hourly
- Part Time / Full Time
- Employer Very Likely to Respond
Shakey's Pizza is hiring! We're looking for Back of House Team Members.
BOH stations include: Pizza Cook, Fry Cook, Buffet Attendant, Dough Roller and Dishwasher. Additional BOH-related tasks, such as expediting and salad bar preparation, may be assigned from time to time. Restroom and parking lot details are tasks shared among BOH and front-of-house team members.
The Back-of-House (BOH) function supports restaurant operations through various roles in the kitchen, dough room, dishwashing area and storerooms. The BOH team member will initially learn and perform in one BOH station, but is required to train and progress through all BOH responsibilities over time.
Job responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Perform opening and closing procedures for the assigned BOH station.
- Prepare and cook food following Shakey’s guidelines and safe food handling procedures.
- Set up and re-stock food items on the buffet line and salad bar.
- Wash, peel and cut vegetables.
- Stock station with ingredients and supplies, as required
- Maintain a clean and sanitary food preparation work area.
- Ensure proper storage and rotation of food products and ingredients.
- Comply with Food Handler certification practices regarding personal hygiene, cleanliness and food handling.
- Transfer supplies and equipment between storage and work areas.
- Safely and effectively operate kitchen equipment and utensils.
- Sweep and mop kitchen floors.
- Scrape food from dirty dishes and wash by hand or places them in dishwasher.
- Wash pots, pans, and trays.
- Clean worktables, walls, refrigerators and food preparation equipment.
- Remove trash and garbage and dispose in designated containers.
- Check restrooms for cleanliness and supplies; perform required maintenance and re-stocking.
- Cross-train to meet performance expectations in all BOH stations.
- Provide assistance to other BOH stations, as assigned.
- Food Handler's card
- Ability to complete all responsibilities
Compensation and Perks:
- Competitive compensation based on experience
- Great working atmosphere
- Flexible schedule
- Shift Meals
Don't miss this opportunity to work at Shakey's, apply today!
Looking for a great place to work?
At Shakey’s, our mission is to “serve great food with authentic hospitality in a fun gathering place!” Our team members are friendly, energetic and aspire to create a truly enjoyable experience for our guests. In turn, we operate our restaurants with pride, treat others with respect and provide our team members with valuable work experience and career growth opportunities.
Whether you’re looking for a part-time to fill in some spare time, or have your sights set on a full-time restaurant management position, come work for Shakey’s. We invite you to have fun with us!