Guest Care Coordinator/Receptionist
- $12.50 Hourly
- Part Time / Full Time
- Ask Us!
- Employer Fairly Likely to Respond
Chayil Maison Receptionist Job Description
LIMITED OFFER TO GET IN NOW IN THE HEART OF DTLA!
Chayil Maison is an upscale nail salon that provides an oasis to get away from the stresses of the day. We offer full nail services, waxing, tanning and a blow dry bar in the heart of DTLA. At Chayil Maison it’s important that our clients have more than another nail salon “experience.” We take our clients on a journey where all facets of their mind, body, and spirit are restored and renewed.
Chayil Maison is seeking a qualified receptionist to join our team! A receptionist is the face of a salon. They are the first face that clients see when they come in for appointments and the last face they see on the way out.
We are willing to train if you are enthusiastic to learn and willing to grow!
Responsibilities: The salon receptionist’s duties include and are not limited to:
- Answering phones, booking appointments for clients and calling clients to confirm appointments
- Perform transactions for client services
- Greeting clients with a friendly smile and walking them to the proper station
- Giving Salon Tours
- Keeping the salon front clean, professional looking and inviting
- Selling appropriate retail to customers leaving
- Rebooking clients for next appointment
- Light Housework Duties
- Serving clients refreshments and beverages
Be able to work weekends, evenings, and holidays.
- Strong communication and excellent customer service skills are a must.
- Must have at least 2 years of experience working in a Salon.
- Must have some selling experience.
- Must be a Multitasker.
- Extremely positive attitude and a Problem Solver.
- Willing to join a fun and creative team.
- A competitive compensation structure.
- Growing with ongoing training.
- Working within a team that’s open to new ideas, and a family that’s open to new members.
- Healthcare available for Fulltime employees.
- A Salary that starts at $12.50 an hour.