Sales Associate/Design Consultant: Part Time
- Depends on experience
- Part Time
- Ask Us!
- Employer Likely to Respond
Amish Haus Furniture is looking for a Sales Professional to join our established team. Responsibilities include:
- Greeting Customers
- Determining Customers needs and how to best meet them
- Assist Clients with Room Planning
- Creating and Maintaining a customer base with our software
- Handwriting Sales Orders using our catalogs and pricelists
- Maintain store appearance and cleanliness
- Assist with ordering merchandise for the showroom
We have a friendly atmosphere and a focus on the customer. Amish Haus offers you the opportunity to sell the highest quality furniture built in the Midwest. We provide you the tools to be successful in sales, while enhancing our client's homes with heirloom quality furniture. You will be amazed at what our craftsmen can do!
Qualifications for this position include:
- Enthusiastic personality with the ability to work well with others
- Desire to create beautiful homes for your clients
- Motivation to reach your personal income goals
- Strong listening, verbal and written communication skills
- Must be able to work weekends (we are closed most Holidays)
We offer paid training, employee discounts, for our Part Time Employees. This is a commissioned based position with a guaranteed base pay. This position is perfect for a self motivated, creative person who enjoys inspiring others.
Amish Haus Furniture is a family owned company that has been in Urbandale since 1996. We have a close team and enjoy a fun, family environment.
If you want to work for a company that cares about its employees, this is a great job for you!
We are a tobacco free workplace. EOE